Friday, December 11, 2009

One Little Monkey, Jumping on the Bed

Ugh... sickness round 2 hit our house this week. Andrea and I were both down for the count. Luckily, Elliot has stayed healthy. Unluckily, he's had two sick Mamas (thanks to Annika for coming to take care of us all on Wednesday night!).

Needless to say, I was dragging as I made our lunches and got bottles ready last night in preparation for today. Andrea was upstairs putting laundry away (the never ending battle). I could hear Elliot, who was upstairs with her, squealing with delight. I finished what I was doing, climbed the stairs, and found this lovely sight:
He was sitting in his crib, squealing at his little stuffed animals. Smiling, shrieking, so so so happy!
Then, just when I thought he couldn't get any happier, he started flapping his arms and making himself bounce up and down!

How is it possible that he keeps getting cuter and cuter?!?!?? I just love this little baby!

2 comments:

Sara said...

do you have a video monitor?
i love peeking on them without them knowing!

AmumaDeb said...

I can't believe this beautiful, fun, precious child is my grandson. I can't wait to hold him and hear him laugh and watch his mamma's laugh.