Monday, May 17, 2010

Wow

My baby is One Year Old.  It is most difficult to believe.  We are almost done with the celebrating (my dad is still visiting and there is still one celebration at the end of the month),  but so far we have been lucky enough to enjoy:

a special birthday day with just the three of us.
a sun-filled grandparent-loving weekend at the Oregon Coast.
birthday cupcakes.
special friends. 
many facebook, email and voicemail birthday wishes.
and lots of reminiscing about how Elliot entered this world and all of the amazing things he has learned to do in just one short year.  

I have so much to share with all of you.  Hopefully, little bits will come out over this next week.  But, for now, this birthday-celebrating Mumma is T-I-R-E-D!  So I'll leave with a few sweet pics of Elliot on his special day and a promise to share more soon.  Here's to many more years filled with all the speicialness that comes with a first-birthday celebration!

No comments: