Friday, June 18, 2010

Date Night With Max

Our family is swapping date nights with the family that we do a childcare share with.  Max's Mama and Papa have lots to celebrate... Michelle's last day of work is only a few weeks away (yay!), it's her birthday this weekend (happy birthday, Michelle!), and it's Father's Day for David this weekend, too.  So they went out to a fancy dinner and we had Max over for our own date night. 

Of course, off to Mt. Tabor we went. With one boy in each carrier, Andrea and I walked them through the dog-park area (oh holy excitement!!!) and to the playground. As you can see, Max had a great time. Especially when he got behind the wheel of the jeep.
Next week Andrea and I are cashing in the gift certificate that we got to our favorite restaraunt from our realtor when we sold our house. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!  And I bet Elliot is equally excited for his date night out with Max's family, too.

1 comment:

amuma Deb said...

Crazy fun times. I love it.