Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stroller Strides


Today Elliot and I went to an introductory class of Stroller Strides.  It was really awesome and kicked my butt!  The kiddos were all strapped into their strollers and the tough Mamas squatted, jumped, ran, sang "I'm a little teapot," and had oh-so-much fun.  The group was really well facilitated (thanks, Emily and the three other helper-teachers!) and there was a lot of good attention put to making new members feel welcome.  It was great to get out there and sweat, meet other Mums, and watch Elliot having fun running around with other little ones.  He was (mostly) patient with being strapped in for the 75 minute work out, but when I took him out at the end he immediately grabbed a stick and started running around like a crazy baby.  He didn't want to be the only one not having fun!

2 comments:

amuma Deb said...

Malia, you are A M A Z I N G ! ! ! ! ! !

Shem the Wrench said...

So awesome, Malia! I'm so glad you and Elliot were able to join us, and I look forward to seeing more of you! :) Thanks for the great post!